Our website about Aglaya is not yet finished. We are still working on it. We have time for that, because we are still waiting for the relaxation of travel restrictions due to the Corona pandemic.
Our original plan to sail off with Aglaya at the beginning of April could not be realized so far. The corona pandemic is keeping us at home in Heidelberg and Aglaya is waiting in Messolonghi. We have to be patient and wait until travelling is possible again. Hopefully we can start soon.